If you’re getting ‘Sorry Something Went Wrong’ message when launching Neon, we have a fix for this issue which we’re releasing, however it needs to go through Samsung TV approval so we don’t have a date for this yet.
In the meantime, we have found that a Smart Hub reset should get Neon up and running for you if you're comfortable doing this.
Update to the new Neon app:
- Press the Smart Hub button on your remote
- Find and select Apps
- Head to My Apps (top left)
- Download the Neon app (should have the new logo)
- Once installed, launch the Neon app and you’ll be prompted to sign in
If the above hasn't updated the app, try a hard reset on your TV by turning the power off at the wall for approx. 2 - 3 minutes then turning the power back on.
The App tile logos can take up to 24 hours to update on your TV. You will see the Lightbox logo, but the new Neon app will launch.
Let’s fire up that Samsung for Neon! If you have a Samsung Smart TV made from 2013 onwards (F, H, J, K, M series), the Neon app should appear in the Samsung Smart TV Hub store. A quick Google search using your TV model number should help you find out what series you have.
For 2013 - 2015 sets:
- Open Smart Hub by pressing the 'Smart Hub' or 'Smart' button on your remote control
- Scroll to the 'Apps' panel using the arrows on your TV remote
- Enter the Samsung App Store by clicking on 'Samsung App'
- Find the Neon App under the 'What's New' or 'Video' sections
- Click the Neon App to download
- The Neon icon will appear on the 'Apps' panel of Smart Hub once the download is complete.
For 2016 onwards:
- From the Home screen, navigate to Apps
- Search or browse for the Neon App, highlight the app then select Install.
If you're unsure if your Samsung Smart TV is compatible, jump on a live chat with our support team will be happy to help.