You can watch Neon on the big screen, curl up with your tablet, or sneak in an episode or two on your smartphone.
You can watch Neon on all major smart TV brands including:
- 2016 or later Samsung Smart TVs
- 2016 or later Panasonic Smart TVs
- 2015 or later LG Web OS Smart TVs
- 2016 or later Sony Smart TVs
- 2018 or later selected TCL Smart TVs
- 2019 or later selected JVC and Veon TVs
- 2022 selected Hisense TVs
Connected devices/Set-top boxes
You can also watch Neon on any TV with an HDMI port using any of these connected TV devices or set top boxes:
- Google Chromecast and Google TV Chromecast
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Freeview Recorder or The SmartVU (made by Dish)
You can also cast or airplay Neon TV shows and movies from your mobile device.
Neon is currently available on PlayStation 4 and Playstation 5.
Laptop and Desktop
You can watch shows from the Neon website on your laptop or desktop computer. Neon is available on Windows 7, 8 and 10 and MacOS X on the following browsers:
- Microsoft Edge
You can download the Neon app to stream or download content on the fly or cast to your TV to stream on the big screen.
Neon is available via the Apple Store (for iPhone and iPad) and Android Play Store (for Android mobiles and tablets).
For the best experience on mobile, make sure your phone or tablet is on the most recent iOS and Android Operating System (OS) that your device can download.
Neon is not available on Windows tablets or phones.