Notes on migrating from Lightbox to new Neon on your Panasonic Smart TV:
- Panasonic only update the app names on their TVs once a month, and this will happen on the 21st July. Until then, look for the Lightbox app in the Apps Market.
- Once installed, the app will have the old Lightbox logo until 21st July
Yep, true story – you can get the Neon app on selected 2014 - 2020 Panasonic Smart TVs!
Follow these steps to get going:
- On your remote, click on the ‘HOME’ button
- Select the ‘Apps Market’ option displayed on the TV screen
- Scroll down and select the ‘Video & Movie’ option on the left hand side of the menu
- Once the ‘Video & Movie’ screen appears, scroll through the options on the right until you find the Neon app, and select it.
- Click on ‘Install'.
If you don’t have a Panasonic Smart TV account you'll be prompted to set this up. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete this. Click on the ‘APPS’ button on your remote Browse the catalogue or log in and start watching!
If you can’t find the app or if it doesn’t work on your Panasonic TV, get in touch with us to check if your model is supported.