If you’re getting ‘Sorry Something Went Wrong’ message when launching Neon, we have a fix for this issue which we’re releasing, however it needs to go through Samsung TV approval so we don’t have a date for this yet.
In the meantime, we have found that a Smart Hub reset should get Neon up and running for you if you're comfortable doing this.
You’ve made a wise choice to stay up to date! Follow these steps to ensure Neon is running with the latest updates.
- On your remote push ‘Content’ or 'Smart Hub'
- Scroll to ‘Featured’ using the directional pad of the remote and select it
- Scroll to ‘Samsung Apps' and select it
- Select the ‘Neon app’ using the centre button on your remote
- Once you’ve selected Neon, click ‘Update’ using the centre button on your remote
- After the update, on-screen select ’Run’ using the centre button on your remote.
We also recommend keeping your TV firmware up to date. In order to check this, follow the steps below:
- Exit Smart Hub
- Press the 'Menu' button on your remote
- Select 'Support'
- Select 'Software update'
- Select 'Online'
- Follow any further on-screen instructions
Still not updating? We've found that resetting Smart Hub should fix this. To do this, follow these steps:
- Select Menu on your remote and navigate to Smart features > Smart Hub reset
- Input the Pincode. If one has not been set enter the default password: 0000
- 'Resetting All Settings' message displays as Smart Hub is reset
- This may take about a minute or longer depending on the number of Apps installed.
Having problems after this? Try performing a 'hard reset' of the TV as this usually sorts out the issue. In order to do this, while the TV is powered on and running, unplug the power cord and leave it unplugged for a minute before plugging it back in and trying once more.
Still no luck? Drop us a message.