To enjoy Neon on the big screen with your Chromecast make sure you have the latest Neon app installed on your Android or Apple smartphone or tablet. You can also cast directly from the Google Chrome browser on your computer.
Note: If you have downloaded a TV episode or movie, it cannot be cast to another device due to licensing restrictions set by studios. You will need to delete the download and stream it instead in order to cast the episode or movie to the Chromecast. To get set up:
- Connect your Chromecast to your TVs HDMI port, and connect the USB - this ensures the Chromecast has power
- Download the Google cast app from chromecast.com/setup
- Go to the Chromecast Help site and follow the directions to set up your Chromecast
- Make sure both your Chromecast and your smartphone, tablet or computer running Google Chrome are connected to the same WiFi network
- On your smartphone, tablet or computer, select the Chromecast icon in the top right corner of the Neon app, website, or player and connect to the Chromecast.
Note: Do not cast from tab/desktop. Only cast from neontv.co.nz to ensure a smooth cast experience.
Still having issues? Drop us a message.