Follow these steps to ensure Neon is running with the latest updates.
Sony Smart TVs update apps automatically, but if the app is not set to update automatically, follow the steps below.
- Press the 'HOME' button
- Select 'Apps'
- Select the 'Google Play' store app
- Scroll to 'Updates' from the menu and select Neon
We also recommend keeping your TV firmware up to date. In order to check this, follow the steps below.
- Press the 'HOME' button on your remote control
- Select 'Help' in the Settings shelf
- 'System software update'
- Update the TV system software under 'System'
- Follow any further on-screen instructions.
Having problems doing the above? Try performing a 'hard reset' of the TV as this usually sorts out the issue. In order to do this, hold done the power button on your remote until the TV starts resetting, the TV will then reboot.
Still stuck? Drop us a message.