That's a good question, let's make it work!
If you're getting an error message please follow the instructions that are provided when the issue occurs. Use the below as a checklist to help troubleshoot the Neon app if it isn't working on your PlayStation4:
- Ensure your PlayStation 4 is running the latest software. You can check this by following these steps:
- Go to Settings > System Software Update
- The PS4 will automatically search for the latest software update
- Follow any further on-screen instructions
- Make sure your PS4 is connected to the internet
- If your connection is down, slow, or has the occasional outage, we recommend that you contact your internet service provider. You can test your internet connection using the following steps:
- Go to Settings > Network > Test Internet Connection to test your connection and download speed
- Make sure that the wireless connection to the PS4 has a strong signal
- It might be an idea to move your router to the same room as your TV
- Check to see if anything on your home network is slowing down your experience. For example, if someone else is downloading or sending data on another PC, Mac or gaming console, or if a device is downloading automatic updates. This can interfere with streaming services like Neon.
Still having issues? Drop us a message!