Oh no, let's get that Airplay going for you.
Follow these steps to fix up an AirPlay problem using Apple TV:
- Make sure your Apple TV is powered on
- To use AirPlay, you'll need to make sure your iPhone/iPad has the latest version of the Neon app installed. To check this, open the App Store and go to the Updates tab to check for updates
- Connect both your iPhone/iPad and your Apple TV to the same WiFi network. To check if this is the case:
- On the Apple TV go to Settings > General > Network
- On your iOS device go to Settings > WiFi
- Try connect your Apple TV via Ethernet to the modem if WiFi does not work
- If you are unable to see the AirPlay icon, try the following steps:
- If trying to AirPlay to your Apple TV, ensure that AirPlay is enabled on your Apple TV as well. You can enable or disable AirPlay on Apple TV in the AirPlay menu: Settings > AirPlay
- Check to make sure Internet or network connectivity is working on all affected devices. Check to make sure you are not using AirPlay in mirror mode. If you are in mirror mode, you will need to close the Neon app, stop AirPlay on your device and then reopen Neon. You will then be able to select the AirPlay icon within the Neon app.
Still having issues? Drops us a message.