Oh no, let’s make it work. If you're getting an error message, please follow the instructions that are provided when the error occurs. Follow the steps below to check that your LG Smart TV can run Neon:
- Make sure that your LG Smart TV can access Neon by checking here.
- Make sure your LG Smart TV is connected to the internet. We recommend connecting your TV direct to your router with an Ethernet cable, but WiFi is also fine. If your connection is down, slow or has the occasional outage, we recommend that you contact your internet service provider.
- Check to see if anything on your home network is slowing down your experience. For example, if someone else is downloading or sending data on another PC, Mac or gaming console, or if a device is downloading automatic updates. This can interfere with streaming services like Neon.
+L1054. If you're using WiFi, make sure that the wireless connection to the LG Smart TV has a strong signal. It might be an idea to move your router to the same room as your TV.
Ensure that your LG Smart TV is running the latest software. You can check this by following these steps:
- Click on the 'Home' button
- Scroll down the list to 'Support'
- Select 'Software Support', 'Select 'Check Update Version.' This will tell you if there is an update that can be downloaded
- Follow any further on-screen instructions
- Try a 'Hard Reboot' of your TV. To do this, please switch your TV off from the wall socket while it is powered on. Leave it for at least a minute before powering back on.
Still having issues? Drop us a message!