You can change your Neon plan at any time by following these steps:
- Go to neontv.co.nz/my-account/subscription (make sure you're logged in with your email address and password). This can’t be done through the Neon app
- Under Plan and Payment select the “Change Plan” button (Please note, you won’t be able to see Change Plan if you already have upgraded and downgraded your plan once in the same billing period)
- Choose your preferred plan, then select Select [Type] Plan. (e.g. “Select Annual Plan”)
- Confirm payment method and you’re good to go.
A plan upgrade takes effect immediately so you can enjoy all of the added features. Since Neon is a prepaid service, on upgrade you will be charged the difference between what you have already paid for your current month and the balance due for your new plan. This will be your new billing date.
Here are some important things to remember when changing to an Annual Plan:
- Our Annual Plan means you get a better deal by paying for 12 months in advance. By switching to our Annual Plan – you get 12 months of Neon for just $179.99, a saving of 16% compared to our monthly Standard Plan price.
- Your Annual Plan will renew automatically 12 months from the date you changed your plan, for example, if you change to an Annual Plan on 16 August 2022 it will renew on 16 August 2023.
- If you choose to cancel any time before your Annual Plan renews, you won’t be eligible for a refund but you’ll be able to keep watching Neon until the 12 months are up and your plan has come to an end.
Note: A plan downgrade with a lower price takes effect on your next billing date. You can continue to use the features of the higher plan until your next billing date. For example, you can upgrade from Basic to Standard or from Standard to Annual in the same month. However, if you downgrade your plan, your downgrade will only take effect on your next billing date.
If you wish to cancel your plan, find out how here.