To control whether or not you get the latest updates about Neon shows and personalised recommendations direct to your email or mobile device, you’ll need to make sure you have the right permissions on your Neon account.
You can also control push notifications via your mobile phone settings.
To check your Neon notification settings:
- Go to My Account page > Account Details
- Look for Communication settings
- Update the check box next to “I’m happy to receive emails promoting Neon Services” to turn Neon notifications on or off.
At this stage we can only update this for both email and mobile push notifications, but we are working to improve this.
To update Neon push notifications via your mobile device settings:
- Go to Settings then Notifications
- Scroll down and look for the Neon app
- Choose your notification preferences and save.
- Open your phone's Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications > Notifications.
- Under "Recently sent," find apps that recently sent you notifications.
- To find more apps, tap See all.
- Tap Advanced and look for the Neon app
- You can turn on all notifications for a listed app.